Bi-Fold Doors Straight / Curved in either 2, 4, 6, 8
The BI-FOLD DOORS are without doubt the new vogue. Folding doors open and close effortlessly and stack unobtrusively to create wide open vistas and bringing us closer to nature. This design offers the ideal solution for creating large glazing areas with minimal timber allowing for uninterrupted views to be enjoyed from your property.
Our timber bi-folding doors are manufactured from engineered timbers sourced where possible from sustainable sources. Timber is the oldest building material and is still regarded as a luxurious, aesthetically pleasing product. With occasional light maintenance, timber bi-folding doors will give years of trouble-free use. All our timber bi-folding doors are hand-crafted in our factory to your exact design our clients have requested.
Key Features of Timber B-folding Doors:
• All Bi-Fold doors are manufactured by our Bi Fold team of bespoke joiners
• All our Bi-folding doors manufactured in our factory are from wood stocks held Iroko, Ash, Idigbo, Sapele, Meranti and both European and American White Oak
• Timber bi-folds open out in 3, 4, 5 or 6 door configurations, up to 900mm wide per sash.
• As we have our own spray booth we can spray paint or stain in many colours available, along with an unfinished option for you to apply your own finish if you need to do so.
• We can also offer a large range of door furniture options include brushed chrome, polished chrome, white, brass and vintage black.
• We only supply quality track systems which would be included in the price quoted